Analytics

Friday, December 12, 2008

Love 'n Berries & Apples


I'm happily married but I have a new love.

I was perfectly content with my pink Motorola Razor until. . .

It all started innocently enough. I was sitting in the parking lot of the Shell gas station, addressing postcards on Election Day. I'm a sucker for history sometimes but I digress. I needed the address of my high school history teachers. I remember thinking, "If only I had a Blackberry". I could whip it out and find the addresses without having to call other people to look in the phone book for me. I made up my mind that I would make a change.

I had a meeting that Wednesday afternoon so that day was shot. But Thursday, I went to the AT&T store and there he was: the Blackberry and on sale! I was excited about all of the adventures we'd have. When I got to work Friday, another co-worker had also gone phone shopping the night before! She got an Apple iPhone.

I took my Blackberry home for the weekend to get acquainted with it. I got a headache! Especially after seeing how easy the iPhone looked. I do not read instructions until after the fact.

On Monday, I took the Blackberry back and got the Apple iPhone! It has been love ever since. So much so, that even my husband has gotten an iPhone! And he can talk on a soup can and string! Whether you like berries or apples, just get some fruit and be happy!

No comments:

Nappylicious T-shirt

The Oprah Effect