Analytics

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year to All!!!




Took myself on a mini vacation to get away from it all and to reflect over the past year. Was going to rush home and spend the New Year there. Decided to stay at my Grandmother's and spend the NYE with family. My husband drove down and we all brought the year in celebrating. I must be getting old because I was sleep by 12:30! I guess we could attribute it to all of the adult beverages we had too! Let's see: there was Champagne, Crown & Coke, Moscato d'Asti and my uncles homemade, muscadine wine! Yikes! I did not indulge in all of the drinks but I had my share! My aunt whipped up a last minute feast of Swedish meatballs, Key Lime chicken wings, fried chicken, potato salad, cheese & crackers and a variety of chip and dip! I was definitely full on all instances!

No comments:

Nappylicious T-shirt

The Oprah Effect