Analytics

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Wait Is Over! My TV is Back!

Today is not my birthday but it may as well be. I can finally get back to my TV fixations: Project Runway, Top Chef and The Real Housewives of Atlanta! I have not been able to watch much of the other reality TV shows. I had no idea Real Chance of Love was into Season 2. I thought it was probably reruns. I just happened to tune in and saw all new ladies. I could not get into the show. I am now convinced that it's not real. LOL. How many times does two gorgeous men have to search for love? Don't we all love Real's hair? When does America's Next Top Model air?

Let me get my snacks ready: Baked Cheetos, Fudge Stripes Cookies, popcorn and Coca Cola.
I'd better set the DVR too!

Toodles

~tlc

No comments:

Nappylicious T-shirt

The Oprah Effect