Analytics

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Steve McNair



Life is too short. My phone has been ringing off the hook. I do not want to talk to anyone right now. I don't know the details but CNN is reporting that Steve was killed a little while ago.

I was asleep when my BFF called and told me that it was sad about Steve. Steve who? I had a feeling that the reponse was gonna be bad. My favorite QB of all times and fellow Alcorn State Alum has been fatally shot in the head. Why was Steve McNair at an apartment complex? I don't know the details but I can tell ya they won't be pretty. Love triangle, murder suicide, jealous rage.

My most fond memories of Steve McNair are of his days as QB at Alcorn State University. This man always had the stands packed. He could really throw that football.

I had the opportunity to meet Steve and he was a very nice man. The photo above was taken when he came to the J.D. Boyd Library in 1995 to autograph his Sports Illustrated cover.

RIP Air McNair!

No comments:

Nappylicious T-shirt

The Oprah Effect