Analytics

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Can't Believe It!


I cannot believe that MJ has died. I have loved Michael Jackson forever. He has always been one of my favorite performers and artists. He and Prince Rogers Nelson have always been my top 2 favorites.

I heard about Farrah Fawcett as I drove home from work and was saddened. I will always remember that Farrah hair that all women had to have! I remember my aunt having that same layered do!

When I arrived home, I took a nap. I had no idea that Michael had died. My husband told me later. I watched the ABC special report and realized how difficult the price of fame can be. We all know his story but I cannot imagine being unable to move around freely without people and paparazzi stalking me 24/7. I never thought about him having to elude the mobs of fans by entering hotels through kitchens instead of the lobby. We've all seen "The Jacksons: An American Dream". It was on just last weekend and every weekend. LOL.

My wish is for both Michael and Farrah to finally rest in peace.

No comments:

Nappylicious T-shirt

The Oprah Effect