Analytics

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Light Christmas

We had a great Christmas. We went to his niece's house but I still cooked a small Christmas dinner of Roasted Chicken, dressing, green beans and corn. I made my infamous banana pudding. I actually scooped some out of the one I made for my in-laws!!! They did not miss it! This is always my entry ticket into whosoever house we're eating. As usual, it was gone in 30 minutes! They have tried to pry the recipe from me since it first debut but I refuse to budge. It is top secret. One of the guests told me that "This is the best banana pudding I've ever had in my life. in my whole entire life!" I was flattered. But I get that every time someone new samples it. I forgot to take pictures. By the time I thought about it, it was all gone!

No comments:

Nappylicious T-shirt

The Oprah Effect